WWE Network supports closed captioning and we make it easy to access when and where you need it.
Using Closed Captions on WWE Network
Enable or disable closed captions is available through Player Settings in the Player Controls while you’re watching a video. To enable or disable closed captions:
- Select the settings gear at the bottom right of the video player.
- Select Closed Captions in Playback Settings
- Select a language or turn them OFF
Closed Captions on News and Highlight Videos
World Wrestling Entertainment, LLC is actively working to expand closed captioning of its online video programming, including full compliance with all relevant FCC implementation timelines. More information about the FCC’s online closed captioning requirements and timelines can be found here. Please note that certain software and equipment may not support closed captions at this time. WWE continues to work with its technology and distribution partners to enable this support wherever possible.
Have Questions about Closed Captions?
For questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the closed captioning of video programming on wwe.com or the WWE app, please contact:
Allison Emmett Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to better assist us in addressing your question, concern, or complaint, please include the following information with your submission:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- The name of the program or show with the captioning issue
- The website accessed to view the program or show
- The date(s) and time(s) you experienced the closed captioning issue
- The software or device used to view the program or show
- Indicate your preferred method of receiving a response from us to your question, concern, or complaint (e.g., email, first-class mail, etc.)
- Include “Online Closed Captioning” in the subject line of your email.