Cancel a Subscription
Subscription to WWE Network will autorenew and remain active until it’s canceled. How you cancel your subscription depends on how you subscribed.
Subscribed via the Web / Directly through WWE Network
If you subscribed directly through WWE Network using your credit card or debit card, use the following steps to cancel your subscription.
- Go to www.wwe.com/myaccount on the web.
- Sign In (if not already.)
- Visit your Account Summary.
- Scroll down, click Cancel then follow the on-screen prompts to confirm your cancellation.
Subscribed through an App Store / In App Purchase
If you subscribed through a Google, Apple or Roku device, then your subscription must be managed through the appropriate store. Learn more about these options below:
- Roku - Manage your billing or cancel through the Roku.
- Android Mobile or Android TV - Manage or cancel your susbcription through Google.
- iPhone, iPad or Apple TV - Manage or cancel your subscription through Apple.
Subscribed through your TV Provider
Fans in Canada who subscribed to WWE Network through their TV provider should contact and work with their TV provider to adjust or change the status of their subscription.
Some important notes:
- Uninstalling the app does not cancel your subscription
- Once cancelled, you will continue to have access to your paid susbcription until the end of your current billing period
- Once your subscription expires, your account will continue to have access to Free Version content
- If you change your mind, you can reverse your cancellation at www.wwe.com/myaccount (if you subscribed via the web)